4 Days Serengeti and Ngorongoro safari
4 Days Serengeti and Ngorongoro safari
4 Days Serengeti and Ngorongoro trip gives you live experience of the wilderness that has a high chance of one finishing his or her long list especially with the African Big 5. 4 days Serengeti and Ngorongoro safari rewards you with true African wildlife experience mixing with culture of the Maasai people.
4 Days Serengeti and Ngorongoro safari itinerary
Day 1: Arusha to Serengeti
Early in the morning after your breakfast at the hotel/accommodation in Arusha you will start you drive to Serengeti passing through Ngorongoro Crater as we witness the scenic act of our 4 days Serengeti and Ngorongoro trip. We watch the beauty of Africa with great scenery, abundant wildlife and diverse cultures en-route as we pass through villages between the parks. We have our lunch break at the Nabbi gate when the driver guide is clearing your entrance to the park. We have a great opportunity to have an aerial view of the open plain of the endless Serengeti national park. Afternoon game drive to see great herds of Buffalo, groups of Elephants and Giraffes, thousands of Elands, Topi, Impala among others. Dinner and overnight at
Day 2: Full day game drive at Serengeti Plains
- Game Drive : Be one of only a few fortunate people to glide in a Hot Air Balloon over the Serengeti Plains (available at supplementary cost by pre-arrangement optional). Floating silently above the awakening bush, while spotting wildlife and enjoying the amazing scenery of Africa, across rivers and over numerous small villages.
- Game drive :We do an after breakfast game viewing drive along the Sogore River Circuit, which loops into the plains south of the Seronera River, and which is good for possible Lion, Thomson gazelle, topi, ostrich and cheetah sightings. The Visitor Center close to the Serengeti Seronera Lodge and public campsites, is well worth a visit after the morning’s game drive of 4 days Serengeti and Ngorongoro trip. This nicely designed center offers some interesting wildlife displays as well as a gift shop selling information leaflets and maps of the area. The center also has a shop where cold drinks and snacks can be purchased, as well as a picnic area and information trail up and around a nearby kopje. We will enjoy a relaxed picnic lunch at the center in the shade of the giant acacia trees.
- Kopjes circuit:In the afternoon we will follow the Kopjes Circuit, which goes anti-clockwise around the Maasai Kopjes, which usually attract a number of lion and some formidably large cobras. Kopjes are weathered granite outcrops, scattered around the plains, most of which are miniature ecosystems, providing shade and drinking water in pools left in the rock after the rains. This makes the kopjes particularly good for spotting wildlife in the dry seasons – including lions, which like to lie in wait for animals coming to drink!
Day 3: Serengeti to Ngorongoro
- Game drive : We will have morning en route game drive in the Serengeti plains a home of elusive prides of Lions, leopards, Elephants, Cheetah, Buffalo, Zebras mention but a few. We will move with our packed lunch boxes which we will open before descending to the crater as we mix up our experience on 4 days Serengeti and Ngorongoro trip. Descend down 600 meters deep, the crater is breath taking natural wonders. Here you will be eye witness of the predators hunting and killing the prey. After our long game drive in the crater looking for the completion of our big 5 list like Rhinos, Lions, Elephants, Buffalos. Other game at the Ngorongoro crater are the Warthogs, zebras, gazelles, topi, wildebeest and others. Ascend up and we drive out of the crater as we hike with the car till the exit gate. Check in our lodge for refreshments and dinner.
Day 4. Ngorongoro to Arusha
- Transfer Back to Arusha: This day wake up at leisure with breakfast as we take moments of memorizing our experience and great moments in life before he heads back to Arusha for your flight.