Parking List for Serengeti
Parking List for Serengeti : For any successful trip one has to consider most the parking list like wise to Serengeti we give you all the detailed Parking List for Serengeti. The Serengeti national park is one of the most a fascinating destinations in Africa, and there is no better way to explore the vast lands of this park than on a safari tour. Once you have chosen a good tour operator for Serengeti your next plan is to check on Parking List for Serengeti which shouldn’t be hard and the time to visit its is now on to what to pack. Below is a Parking List for Serengeti to give you an idea of what to pack while coming to the Serengeti.
- A Passport is a must.
- You can buy this at the airport upon arrival
- Travel vaccination certificates.
- Travel insurance: policy number and emergency numbers.
- Flight tickets.
- Trip confirmation with contact details.
- Photocopies of important documents, or as images on your phone.
- Spare passport photos.
- Money preferably in US dollars and the notes shouldn’t be older than 2004.
- Credit card.
Parking List for Serengeti on Health Essentials: First aid and general medication is available almost at any lodge and most guides do have first aid kits however it doesn’t kill to carry your own.
- First aid kit, including a pain killer, antiseptic wipes and plasters.
- Anti-diarrhea pills like Imodium and rehydration powders like Dioralyte.
- A hand sanitizer just in case there’s no soap.
- Your own medication.
- Warning bracelet if you have a condition like epilepsy.
- Malaria prophylaxis.
- Insect repellent :it is the wilderness expect anything
- Sun care stuff: high factor sunscreen – at least factor 30, plus sun block; after-sun moisturizer, sunglasses and sunhat (it’s Africa! It’s hot!)
- Travel sickness tablets or wristband.
- A roll of toilet paper (just in case).
Wardrobe this is the wilderness and you might want to throw out most o the designer clothes and opt for comfort and safety. That is why we advise that you consider the Parking List for Serengeti while on Tanzania wildlife safaris below.
- Depending on your period of stay a light suitcase or backpack is a good idea
- Day pack with lot of pockets.
- Rain gear just in case
- A warm jumper or sweatshirt, and warm trousers.
- Light clothes trousers, t-shirts safari shirts and shorts depending on the weather
- Comfortable sneakers or walking shoes.
- Sandals / flip-flops
- Quality socks.
Other Useful stuff
- Alarm clock
- Ear plugs
- Camera with spare memory card and charger.
- Mobile phone and charger.
- Sewing kit and scissors.
- Swiss army knife
- Tanzania guidebook and a map.
- Address book (your phone might have this).
- Pen and travel journal to capture your inspirations.
- Electrical adapter