2 Days Serengeti Wildlife safari
2 Days Serengeti Wildlife safari is one of the shortest Serengeti Safari packages that a traveler can book and enjoy as they explore the attractions in the park
Highlights of the 2 Days Serengeti Wildlife safari
- Day 1: Arusha to Serengeti and evening game drive
- Day 2: Morning game drive and transfer to Arusha
Day 1: Arusha to Serengeti and evening game drive
- Transfer to Serengeti: After your morning cup of tea, be met by our driver-guide at your hotel in Arusha or even upon arrival in the airport, be briefed through the itinerary. After we start our long drive to Serengeti National park passing through one of the most wonderful parks in Africa Ngorongoro crater enjoying the view of wildlife as we continue with our drive.
- Evening Game Drive: On arrival in the park later in the afternoon you will have a late lunch and rest then go for brief evening game drive which will be a welcome to the life of the wildness in Africa. Dinner and overnight at Serengeti Sopa lodge.
Day 2: Morning game drive and transfer to Arusha
- Morning game drive: You will have an early breakfast at your lodge as you prepare for your game viewing experience the whole day. You will see a variety of wildlife species during your morning game drive since they are more active at this time of days such as prides of lions, cheetahs, leopards, elephants, giraffes, hippos, impalas, dik-dik, monkeys, baboons, gazelles, warthogs and many more.
- Return to Arusha: After this experience, you will proceed to Arusha where your guide will drop you off at your preferred location in Arusha which will mark the end of your trip.
End of the 2 Days Serengeti Wildlife safari
- Hotel/lodge accommodation for the duration of the safari
- Animal tours according to your itinerary preferences
- Private 4-wheel drive vehicle with a roof hatch
- Professional safari and tour guide/driver
- All national park fees
- All meals on the safari
- All game viewing activities specified
- Price quoted per person sharing
- Tanzania VAT on tourism activities and park fees
- Concession fees
- Items of personal nature
- International and local airfares
- Airport taxes Any airport transfers & hotel accommodation before/after the safari
- Entry visas
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities