6 Days Tanzania wildlife safari
6 Days Tanzania wildlife safari! feel the touch and freshness of nature with only our budget 6 Days Tanzania wildlife safari. The packages includes all the best highlights of Tanzania destinations recognized worldwide.
Day 1 –Kilimanjaro/ Arusha – Lake Manyara
Day 1 of our 6 Days Tanzania wildlife safari you will be met by our driver guide at your hotel in Arusha after breakfast, have a briefing on the program then start our journey to Northern Tanzania to Lake Manyara that takes around 2 hours drive.
Check in our lodge for dropping our luggage and get some refreshments with picnic lunch we drive to Lake Manyara National park a home of famous tree climbing lions with more other animals like Elephants both Forest Elephants and African Elephants, giraffes, Antelopes and many more Baboons welcoming you playful along the road.
We spend all the afternoon at the park and come back late in the evening to the lodge enjoy dinner and long sleep and we have just tested the brief small cake of nature experience just to welcome us to the wilderness.
Dinner and overnight at the lodge
Day 2 – Lake Manyara – Serengeti Plains
- Lake Manyara :Start the day with breakfast in the morning before we check out of the lodge to embark on our journey forth North of the country to Serengeti national park passing through Karatu as we continue to the first entry gate of Ngorongoro clear with the park authorities then continue through the park stop at the crater view point take pictures share the excitement before we continue with our drive to Serengeti with fabulous game drive enroute seeing a lot of Maasai people with their cows and sheep enjoying together with other wildlife animals like Zebras, kobs, Giraffes and many others.
Our drive of 6 Days Tanzania wildlife safari will continue with another stop for pictures at the first gate of Serengeti as we enter to the land of open savannah where you can see animals at the greatest and furthest point possible as long as your eyes can see. Here is where we need good binoculars to make you see as much as you can, animals roam along the road like Hyenas, foxes, Antelopes, Gazelles and many more not forgetting birds like Kori Bustard, ostriches and many more.
Enter to the main entry gate for clearing then drive to seronera area where we proceed to our accommodation for rest and lunch then emback on the evening game drive to see more and more animals.
Dinner and overnight in the lodge
Day 3 – Serengeti Plains (Hot Balloon Safari)
- Game Drive: Waking up as early as 5am in the morning have a light breakfast and the Balloon safari car picks you at the lodge then transfer to the starting point which starts with briefing before jetting off to the air. The balloon takes between 1 hour to two hours depending on the weather of the day flaot on air having an aerial view of the park with an Eagle eye on the animals, this is one of the most exciting experience in our 6 Days Tanzania wildlife safari done early in the morning making your day start with much exciting experience.
After the balloon we will be served with bush breakfast then after driven to the tourist center where we will realx as you wait for the driver to pick you up for enroute game drive to your lodge reaching around lunch time. We can have an optional evening game drive to see more and more animals in the park.
Dinner and overnight in the lodge
Day 4 – Serengeti Plains – Ngorongoro crater
- Game drive:Have morning breakfast served early in the morning then we depart for Ngorongoro with enroute game drive just from the lodge till we reach to the entry point to the crater, have our lunch boxes open for lunch after taking good view of the crater form he top then we descend down to see the wonders of the world!!
- Ngorongoro crater known as the biggest and busiest crater on earth harboring all the big five of Africa gives one a chance to see these animals at close range even if one has poor camera can now enjoy the trip very well.
After the game drive at the crater we drive out of the gate and cross to the lodge for our dinner and overnight.
Day 5 – Ngorongoro Crater to Tarangire
- Transfer to Tarangire: Enjoy our breakfast in the morning as we continue with our 6 Days Tanzania wildlife safari, after check out at the lodge leave some tips at the lodge then we drive to Tarangire passing through Karatu reach the junction and turn to your right and we drive more distance before we divert to poor bumpy road through the maasai village then enter to the park.
- Game Drive :We reach to Tarangire in the late morning continue for the game drive to see more of the animals, the park has large number of Elephants, lions, leopards and many more animals, return back after long game drive back to the lodge for some rest and relaxing as we wait for the dinner and overnight.
Day 6 – Tarangire to Arusha
- Transfer to Arusha: This day wake up at leisure as wine up with our 6 Days Tanzania wildlife safari and start our slow drive back to Arusha stopping on the way for craft shopping for crafts and then proceed to town for lunch and then later transfer to the airport for your flight.
- Transportation in a safari specific vehicle
- A professional English speaking driver/guide
- Park entry fees and conservancy fees where applicable
- bottles of drinking water (500ml) per person per day
- Meals and accommodations as per the itinerary
- Vehicle insurance
- Any vehicle maintenance or repair, and that driver will be equipped to facilitate this
- Gasoline and unlimited mileage
- Driver and vehicle park entrance fees
- VAT and all taxes
- Concession fees for stays inside national parks
- International flights/visa fees/Personal Travel/Baggage Insurance
- Alcoholic and beverage Drinks
- Tips for the driver guide and any porters at the lodges
- Unexpected increases in National Park/Lodge Fees by the relevant authorities
- Personal Expenses
- Optional activities
Our packages are made by experienced tour consultant who have been in the tourism industry for years. We also base our packages on the most sale itineraries in the market though introducing new packages and products always.
You can have a look at some of our interesting tours that may fit your time frame while enjoying the holiday: