Accommodation in Serengeti National Park
Accommodation in Serengeti National Park (lodges in Serengeti national park) is very amazing and fascinating in that even the cheapest lodges and hotels offer exceptional services.
Budget Accommodation in Serengeti National Park
- Serengeti Simba – It is among the Simba properties which are a 4-star lodge in Serengeti national park with an outdoor pool and restaurant.
- Serengeti Kati Kati Tented Camp – It is a mobile camp found in Serengeti and it is one of the Tanganyika Wilderness Camps, its location can be central Serengeti, Makoma 5 or Kimarinshe. It offers comfortable accommodations with the opportunity to enjoy the real safari experience in Serengeti plains such as the animals and the vegetations including the tent life.
- Grumeti Migration Camp – it is located in the North of Serengeti National Park within the Grumeti Wildlife Reserve. It consists of individual tented suites ten, along with separate dining, lounge and a bar area.
- Ikoma Tented Camp – It is a 3-star hotel with free breakfast and restaurant. It is located in the Robanda, the distance from the Serengeti visitors center to the camp is about 8 miles. It has a bar and a garden.
- Lobo Wildlife Lodge – it is located in the North Serengeti National Park where vast species are found and it enhances migration view from the comfort of a sun lounger. It is set on the migratory route of over one million wildebeest in their desperate struggle of survival. It is the first lodge on the way from Kenya to Tanzania, it is about 28kms from Maasai Mara National Reserve.
Luxury Accommodation in Serengeti National Park
- Four Seasons Safari Lodge – It is located in the central area of Serengeti National Park in the Seronera region. It offers game viewing throughout the year, Seronera region is famous for its fantastic wildlife throughout the year, it stands slightly above the game-field plains with wooden walkways that connect the lounge, restaurants, reception area, pool, and spa. It also has the man-made waterhole where it attracts wild animals hence pave the way to sit back and watch animals from the infinity. It has rooms of different types such as terrace suite, waterhole view.
- Roving Bushtop Camp – the camp is located in the central of Serengeti in the Seronera valley, the location provides exceptional year-round game viewing for our guest, its a mobile camp that moves seasonally in order to server the guest on viewing our attractive and ensure guest to get high chances of seeing the migration birthing season after which the camp moves back to sport of central Serengeti. the camps easily to access and enjoy viewing wildlife and the bush, also the camp can reach via air flight to Seronera airstrip.
- Lemala Nanyukie Tented Lodge – it is located in the Eastern Serengeti about 15miles from Seronera Airstrip and 45minutes drive, Guests from Lemala Nanyukie can expect a light contemporary décor. In Eastern Serengeti National Park guests will also have a great chance of seeing wildebeest migration. It offers luxury services.
- Siringit Serengeti Camp – it is located 6kms East of Seronera airstrip and it is a one-hour drive from Nabi Hill gate for the guests arriving by road from the Ngorongoro National Park. It has about eight exclusive canvas tents designed to offer guests a high glamping experience.
- Singita Mara Camp – – It is an eco-lodge that operates entirely off the grid and it is naturally built with natural materials and recycled materials, it seeks to eliminate unnecessary use of energy while helping guests to meet authentic connection with nature. The way that tents are positioned helps guests to have access to wild animals.
- Sayari Camp – It is a luxury camp located in the far north of Serengeti National Park, it is surrounded by a bush which is the home to many wilds and Mara river which crosses the region from east to west, the area is also famous for wildebeest migration in the right time of the year where wildebeest are expected to be on this region. It offers personalized services and great food.
Mid Range Accommodation in Serengeti National Park
- Kubu Kubu Tented Lodge – Is the lodge among the properties of Tanganyika Wilderness Camps(TWC), it is located in the area which allow visitors or tourists to easily access different attractions in Serengeti such as Olduvai George Museum, Seronera river and Grumeti River which allow game drive throughout the year due to water availability and Maasai Kopjes. It also gives visitors the chance to attend great migration while in their tents comfortably. It has 25 rooms where 13 are double rooms, 2 quadruple rooms, and 5 family units with 2 interconnected bedrooms. The lodge is also accessible by flight and transfer where visitors may fly from Arusha or any other airstrip to Seronera airstrip and then transferred to the lodged by the company car that they are booked with.
- Melia Serengeti Lodge – It is located at Nyamuma hills which is about 36 kilometers from Seronera Airstrip, it is also near Mbalageti River valley. It offers restaurants with traditional recipe and international; cuisine which sometimes fused together in a spectacular setting, it has a spa and a 24hrs front desk. The lodge also has a swimming pool, free WIFI, safety box, coffee and tea facilities, and a mini-bar.
- Serengeti Serena Lodge – This is one of the Serena Hotels located in Serengeti National Park. It offers Traditionally-carved, domed dining room, individual rooms with private balconies and a pool overlooking the Serengeti plains. It is located adjacent to Western Corridor where beest migration is available at the right time of the year It gives the chance to visit the Olduvai George Museum and be able to see various wildlife at Grumeti River in Serengeti National Park. The distance from Arusha to Serengeti Serena Lodge is approximately 335 kilometers. Guests can also fly to a nearby airstrip such as the Seronera Airstrip and transferred to the lodge.
- Serengeti Sopa Lodge – It is among the Sopa lodges located at the edge of the escarpment which gives the view of the plains of the Serengeti National Park in the South-western where is the home to many wildlife. While at the lodge you can have a view of the beautiful scenery of the park, visitors also have a great chance to interact with animals that cannot be found somewhere else. Serengeti Sopa Lodge accommodates children of all ages with the entertainment facilities and it provides also special meals for children.