Tarangire National Park fees 2022 are the various fees levied by the Tanzania National Parks Authority, the body responsible for the protection and conservation of a number of Tanzania national parks. Tarangire National Park fees 2022 are the fees that travelers visiting Tanzania on Tarangire National Park safaris should pay to be able to enjoy the various activities in Tarangire National Park.
Tarangire National Park is one of the most beautiful and sought after Tanzania national parks located in the northern part of Tanzania. Tarangire National Park makes part of the northern safari circuit of Tanzania most sought after by travelers who visit Tanzania on Tanzania safari tours. Other Tanzania safari destinations in the northern safari circuit include the world famous Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Tarangire National Park, Lake Manyara National Park as well as Arusha National Park and the Kilimanjaro National Park which has the highest mountain in Africa and the highest free standing mountain in the world.
Tarangire National Park is famous for hosting large herds of elephants seen freely grazing in the park, and huge towering baobab trees which dot the savanna plains of Tarangire National Park. Travelers visiting Tarangire National Park can enjoy a number of attractions and activities in Tarangire National Park, including game drives, night game drives, guided walking safaris, hot air balloon safaris, among so many others.
To enjoy the various activities in Tarangire National Park, travelers ought to pay a number of Tarangire National Park fees, including Tarangire National Park entrance fees without which travelers are not allowed to access the park.
Tarangire National Park fees 2022 and beyond are charged basing on a number of factors, including age, and resident status. Children are persons that are aged 5 years to 15 years, while adults are persons that are 16 years and above. Infants are children that are 4 years and below. In regards to status, there are three different resident statuses that are considered, that is east African citizens, East African foreign residents or expatriates, and foreign non-residents, .
These are paid per person per day, and valid for 24 hours. To pay the various fees, you can use credit cards, master card or even pay through the bank. Below are the various fees that are valid up until June 2022;
Tarangire National Park entrance fees 2022:
- Children aged 5 to 15 years of foreign non-resident status pay 15USD per person per day, while children of foreign resident status pay 7.5USD, and children of East African citizenship pay only 2000Tsh.
- For persons aged 16 years and above, persons of foreign non-resident status pay 50 USD per person per day, while adults with foreign resident status pay 25 USD per person per day and adult persons of East African citizenship pay only 10000Tsh, per person per day.
- Children aged 4 years and below are exempted from paying Tarangire National Park entrance fees 2022.
Tarangire National Park Camping Fees 2022
Travelers looking to do camping in Tarangire National park have camping fees to pay. There are public and special campsites in Tarangire National Park. Tarangire National Park public camping fees 2022 are;
- 5USD per person per day for children of foreign non-resident status and east African resident status.
- Adults of 16 years and above of foreign non-residents and East African resident status pay 30USD per person per day. East African citizens only pay 5000Tshs, per person per day.
Tarangire National Park Special Camping fees 2022
- Children of foreign non-resident status and foreign resident status pay 5USD per person per day, while children of East African citizenship pay 5000Tsha per person per day.
- Adults of foreign non-residents and those with foreign resident status both pay 60USD, while East African citizens pay 15000Tshs per person per day as special camping fees in Tarangire National Park.
These are in United States dollars and Tanzanian shillings, and are the only accepted currencies when making payments. While making payments for Tarangire National Park fees 2022, travelers are required to present a form of identification to ascertain one’s resident status and age.
Tarangire National Park is one of the most visited Tanzania national parks that you can visit for amazing Tanzania safari experiences. You can visit Tarangire National Park all throughout the year, with the best time to visit being the dry season when the grass is shorter aiding easy animal viewing. Get in touch with a reputable tour operator to put together an amazing Tarangire National Park safari.