Serengeti Halisi Camp located on the heart of Serengeti national park a home of the great wildebeest migration. Those with the dream of an authentic bush experience that will blow your mind need to try out this facility. It will give you an experience to remember.
Serengeti Halisi Camp is the best escape that will give you an intimate connection with the wild with the best hospitable accommodation but with a sense of nature at its back. The food is great, great housing, and a team of friendly staff that will make you feel like you are home and never want to leave.
The Serengeti Halisi Camp is a bit mobile to ensure that you connection with nature is real. You will have the weirdest shows of how nature can be dramatic. The Great Migration is one of the key things you will witness in you stay here.
The Serengeti Halisi Camp is located on the central part of Serengeti national park around Seronera Area. The camp migrates in some time of the year that is wet or rainy season of March to April.
The Halisi Camp is located in the Central area of the Serengeti national park. Like we told you earlier that the camp is mobile, it relocates from Dec – March to the Ndutu area to enjoy the spectacular calving season of these incredible herds.
Serengeti Halisi Camp has the best facilities like:
- 10 large and extra-large, walk-in tents for single, double, triple or family occupancy
- Deluxe mattress and linens for the best night’s sleep
- Private en-suite bathroom area with Bush shower, sink, stand, mirror and toilet
- Fully furnished with traditional East African decor
What you can do while here:
- Private Bush lunches
- Sundowner Picnics
- Camp Fire with new friends
- Extraordinary game viewing following the seasonal migration
- Hot Air Balloon Safaris